cannot receive the register email

TSE PAK WING

Dec 27, 2013, 5:14:04 AM12/27/13
to mod...@googlegroups.com
Dear admin

i cannot cannot receive the register email...sorry about that
my account is wingwing610

Nejc Vidmar

Dec 27, 2013, 6:18:36 AM12/27/13
to mod...@googlegroups.com
Dear Tse Pak Wing,

thank you for your interest in Modelur.

After registration you should have received two e-mails: one as welcome message and one with the activation link. The latter is needed in order to activate the account prior to the first login. I assume you missed it (maybe your e-mail client sent it to spam folder?), therefore I activated your account manually.

You should now be able to login and download Modelur using your username and password.

Best regards,
Jernej Vidmar

Frank

Jan 29, 2014, 5:21:00 AM1/29/14
to mod...@googlegroups.com
Dear admin,

same problem here, i registered with two different email-addresses but didn't receive the register mail.

one username is: paulsontag

Could you activate the account?

Thanks

Nejc Vidmar

Jan 29, 2014, 6:11:22 AM1/29/14
to mod...@googlegroups.com
Dear Frank,

I have activated your account, you should now be able to login and download Modelur.

Best regards,
Jernej Vidmar

duro

Jan 30, 2014, 8:23:56 PM1/30/14
to mod...@googlegroups.com

Dear admin,  i registered,  but didn't receive the register mail.

username is: FDuro

Could you activate the account?

Best Regards
Message has been deleted

Nejc Vidmar

Jan 31, 2014, 2:34:30 AM1/31/14
to mod...@googlegroups.com
Dear Fernando,

I have activated your account manually. You should now be able to login and download Modelur.

Best regards,
Jernej Vidmar

Monica De Santi

May 19, 2014, 9:13:03 AM5/19/14
to mod...@googlegroups.com
I am not receiving an email to activate either
and i am having problems with modeller - "online activation unsuccessful"
i have checked firewall on my Mac, and have allowed connections to sketch up but nothing has changed.
do i need to validate my account before i can use it??

Monica De Santi

May 19, 2014, 9:15:20 AM5/19/14
to mod...@googlegroups.com
i am not getting the activation email either?
i have checked spam and all folders in my email but haven't found anything
can you please activate my account too?

username monicadesanti

also having issues with online validation, have checked firewall on my mac and allowed connections and still not able to validate!

thanks!

Nejc Vidmar

May 19, 2014, 12:19:00 PM5/19/14
to mod...@googlegroups.com
Hi Monica,

I've activated your account manually, so you should be able to login and download latest version of Modelur. Please let us know if you have some problems with loging in.

Best regards,
Jernej

Nejc Vidmar

May 19, 2014, 12:26:45 PM5/19/14
to mod...@googlegroups.com
And no, registration to Modelur Pre-beta partner program and online validation are not connected.

Best regards,
Jernej

Lucas Magalhães

Sep 12, 2014, 4:16:05 PM9/12/14
to mod...@googlegroups.com
I have the exact same problem.
I have registered (username Lvmagic) and the page was redirected to the login page. I did not receive the email for confirmation, there is no option to resend this confirmation email, I cannot register again because my username and my email are already taken (by myself?). Could you please activate me manually and try to solve this problem for future issues?
Thank you
Lucas

Nejc Vidmar

Sep 12, 2014, 4:25:08 PM9/12/14
to mod...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lucas,

I've activated your account (Lvmagic), so you should now be able to login and download Modelur.
I've also deleted other two LvmagicXX accounts.

Please let me know if you're still not able to login.

Best regards,
Jernej