Sketchup 2015 Pro on Windows: I regsitered for the Trial of Modelur-0.5.6-r03.rbz. After installing Modelur-0.5.6-r03.rbz, It only appreas as "Modelur-0.5.6-r02".

ocean.re...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2016, 7:59:24 AM11/17/16
to Modelur
Dear ModelurTeam

Could you help me with the subject line please?

Also please help: when I run the trial Modelur above, it dooes not allow me to create a mixed used building from say 2 modelur buildings. they won't merge.

Many thanks in advance.

OR

Nejc Vidmar

Nov 17, 2016, 8:27:16 AM11/17/16
to Modelur
Hi OR,

thank you for your feedback. Did you install Modelur 0.5.6-r03 over some previous version?

Regarding the your problem, please do the following:
1. Download latest release of Modelur.
2. Delete /Modelur folder and modelur.rb file from C:/Users/<username>/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp <version>/SketchUp/Plugins/
3. Delete /Modelur folder from C:/Users/<username>/AppData/ (if it exists)
4. Install the new version of Modelur (0.5.6-r03) and license it using your license key.

As for the Mixed-use buildings, Modelur is limited to creating only one instance in trial mode. Are you not able to create even single one?

Best regards,
Jernej