GIS import

Michael Diestelkamp

Feb 16, 2019, 2:02:54 AM2/16/19
to Modelur
Hello,
I´m currently working on my bachelor thesis on urban design of central Berlin. I have the education version. Is there any way to import the surrounding building from gis? (Like in the video)
I have quality data available and it would save me a lot of time copying data from a spreadsheet to Modelur...
Also i have some improvements on the german language, where could I send my ideas to be worked into the next patch?
Best Wishes
Michael

Jernej Vidmar

Feb 16, 2019, 2:08:17 AM2/16/19
to Modelur
Hello Michael,

Thank you for your interest in Modelur with GIS. GIS is currently under development, available as a closed Alpha release.

We'll send you a link to it, so you can try it out.

Best regards,
Yerney