Export urban control values_ error

David Bonsib

Dec 20, 2016, 9:44:09 AM12/20/16
to Modelur
Hi!

Thanks for a great tool.

It worked well to export urban control values like one week ago and now it doesn´t save/ can´t see the file in the folder.

Some of the modelur buildings doesn´t show values "on screen" either.

Deadline in one day so please help ASAP.

David

Nejc Vidmar

Dec 20, 2016, 9:49:41 AM12/20/16
to Modelur
Hi David,

I apologize for any inconvenience.

If you open up Ruby Console (SketchUp menu Window > Ruby console) do you see some errors wher you try to export urban control values?
If you can send me your .skp file to our support email, I'll export urban control values to .csv file and send it back to you.

If the buidlings don't show values on screen, they are probably not Modelur buildings.

Best,
Jernej