Changing scale losing story heights

ni...@warminthewinter.se

Apr 25, 2017, 8:05:08 AM4/25/17
to Modelur
Hi,

I had to change the scale in my Sketchup model, changed it with 6 %. Now I have a difference in the actual story heights in the Sketchup model (they are 3.2 meters when i measure them) when Modelur says it should be 3.0 meters. When I try to change the story height in Modelur, the difference is still there.
Anyone know how to fix this?

Best regards,
Nisse

Jernej Vidmar

Apr 25, 2017, 8:09:50 AM4/25/17
to Modelur
Hi Nisse,

Thank you for reporting this interesting problem you've found!

Can you please send us your SKP models (both, changed and unchaged) to our support email so we can inspect what's going on?

My first guess is that this has to do with model's transformation matix.

Thanks,
Jernej