Modular wont Load/Initialize

Kyle Van Klompenburg

Sep 20, 2016, 2:34:04 AM9/20/16
to Modelur
Modular wont load/initialize after the first time i loaded it.

I am testing out the program on a 21 day trial. The program worked fine when i initially loaded it and entered the trial license, however, i can no longer initialize Modular after having closed out of sketchup the first time.

please see the attached screen capture.
Capture.PNG
Message has been deleted

Žiga Böhm

Sep 20, 2016, 2:46:22 AM9/20/16
to Modelur
Hello Kyle,

could you please send your license file to our support e-mail address (support AT modelur.com), named modelur.lic and located in the following folder:
C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SketchUp\SketchUp 2016\SketchUp\Plugins\Modelur

Once we have it, we can check what went wrong. And please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you.