mixed use

gbu1...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2016, 5:40:16 PM1/22/16
to Modelur
Hi guys,Modelur is looking good...2 questions:
1. how close are we to being able to show mixed use in a building and performing mixed use calculations within single buildings?
2. I have a site which will be split into 3 sections (i.e. eventually sold off to separate developers) and need to calculate for different plot areas. Is there a way to link groups of buildings to separate plot areas within the same model?

Thanks

Nejc Vidmar

Jan 22, 2016, 5:54:20 PM1/22/16
to Modelur
Hello gbu1gbu1!

1. We  are just working on mixed use buildings, which will be available in the first version of Modelur Beta. It shall be out in Q1 2016.
2. The option to divide the whole plot to separate city blocks (sections) will be added a bit later, but still during Beta... At the moment the workaround is to put buildings on separate layers (each represents specific section of the site) and hide the ones that are not on specific plot. Modelur always calculates and displays values only for visible buildings. It is a few more steps, but should be better than nothing until we add city blocks.

Hope that helps?

Best,
Jernej

gbu1...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2016, 8:38:30 AM1/23/16
to Modelur
That sounds perfect thanks! Looking forward especially to the mixed use update.

Nejc Vidmar

Jan 23, 2016, 9:31:18 AM1/23/16
to Modelur
Great, stay tuned! .. there's even more to come :-)