Site Coverage - Below Ground Landuses

Gary Sharp

Feb 18, 2017, 11:03:06 PM2/18/17
to Modelur
Hi Again,

Is there any way to toggle site coverage calculation on and off for different landuses ?

In my case the parking is all below ground and of course does not contribute anything to site coverage even though it is usually larger than the building above.

At the moment I have to but them in a separate layer and turn them off when calculating above ground site cover. then extract the below ground data separately

Regards

Nejc Vidmar

Feb 19, 2017, 2:13:06 AM2/19/17
to Modelur
Hello Gary,

you can take the entire land use out of calculation by checkgin Add this Land Use values to the sum total checkbox.

This feature was added in our latest release, 0.5.8.

Best,
Jernej