Does not delivered Student license, what should i do?

Azam

Oct 18, 2020, 1:08:03 PM10/18/20
to ModelSim PE Student Edition

Hi, I download the ModelSim student edition but does not deliver the Student license, I try to chat online, here also showing no agent available. Then I filled the request form. no reply yet. What should I do? How can I get a student license? Anybody can help with this issue?

Azam

Oct 20, 2020, 6:44:27 AM10/20/20
to ModelSim PE Student Edition
Hi, I got a license but it does not work. when I go for simulation then showing "loading error" Can anyone help regarding this issue?

image.png

image.png

Thanks & Regards,

Md. Nurul Azam