Creating project folder

ahmed hassan

Jul 30, 2019, 2:25:13 PM7/30/19
to ModelSim PE Student Edition
Hi every one ,

So whenever I open Modelsim, it opens the Jumpstart menu. If I click Jumpstart > Create a Project, nothing shows up. It used to lead to another window opening that would allow me to add or create files for the project, but currently, it does nothing. Further, if I go File > New > Project, the same thing happens. This means that I am completely unable to create new projects or add files to current ones. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing multiple times but this issue still persists. Can anyone help me?

and thanks for all .

DIVYA PANDEY

Aug 24, 2020, 5:49:06 PM8/24/20
to ModelSim PE Student Edition
Hi all,

I have exactly the same problem. Please let me know the solution.

Thanks.

Ra Rock star

Dec 18, 2020, 6:25:50 AM12/18/20
to ModelSim PE Student Edition
I also have the same problem kindly guide me in this regard.....

suggu tagore

Dec 28, 2022, 5:34:07 AM12/28/22
to ModelSim PE Student Edition
I am facing the same issue can any on help?

Sreeraj Menon

Dec 30, 2022, 10:05:07 AM12/30/22
to suggu tagore, ModelSim PE Student Edition
I had already faced this problem, the solution consists mainly due to these problems,
1. The license file should be in the directory folder, the place where modelsim components are installed.
2. Never change the file encoding of license, in other words the format of license.
3. The directory main file shouldn't contain spaces like that of "Model Sim", it should be "ModelSim", likewise.
4. Strictly follow these videos, 90% it would be successful, for the installation purpose.
a) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdRt0_Oe9sA