License error

Aryan Rastogi

Aug 26, 2020, 11:39:53 AM8/26/20
to ModelSim PE Student Edition
Hi all,
I am facing issues in installing ModelSim PE v. 10.4a. After the installation process, I get an error as stated below:

SEVERE:
Closefile failed

I am currently running Win-10 Home x64. Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Aryan Rastogi

Aug 26, 2020, 11:48:50 AM8/26/20
to ModelSim PE Student Edition
I would like to further restate that I am getting this error instead of the redirect to license registration link . Due to this, I am unable to procure a working license for the same.

Lucila Maria Deodato

Feb 3, 2021, 11:49:54 AM2/3/21
to ModelSim PE Student Edition
Hello, were you able to solve this problem?

Aryan Rastogi

Feb 3, 2021, 1:52:13 PM2/3/21
to ModelSim PE Student Edition
Yes, I ran the installer in administrator mode, and had Internet Explorer 11 enabled in Optional Settings.