Converters from parent source

Ernesto Diaz

Aug 9, 2017, 8:41:42 AM8/9/17
to modelmapper
Hi,

We have several converters that start from the parent source and have a different destination, usually lists of different objects. For any reason it is not working for us when we add these converters at modelmaper level.
We are using these mappers when we have to fulfill a list of complex objects taking data from different parts of the source parent.

Are we missing something?
Thanks in advance,
Ernesto

Chun Han Hsiao

Aug 26, 2017, 7:17:40 PM8/26/17
to modelmapper
Hi Emesto,

ModelMapper works fine with property mapping. i'm not sure is that you are doing property mapping or something else with ModelMapper for your use case.
I would like to know more about your use case, could you provide more detail or maybe some example code would be great. Thanks!

Regards,
Chun Han

Ernesto Diaz於 2017年8月9日星期三 UTC+8下午8時41分42秒寫道: