mapping from entity to POJO fails without any obvious reason

Martin Rešovský

Dec 24, 2018, 9:18:19 AM12/24/18
to modelmapper
I described the issue closer in here. I can add info, that Im using modelmapper 2.2.0 and after deeper debugging I found out, that when context is being set up, source is ProductTemplate but all related entities are null - actually, you can see that there is Product entity related but all its attributes are null. Now when there is an attempt to map the context in MappingEngineImpl file Throwable error is raised (and caught and thrown again).