what to do when the error messages don't help - problem with an ifelse ...somewhere

howard...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2012, 2:49:07 PM11/21/12
to modell...@googlegroups.com
hello this model:

throws an error but I can't see why - the ifelse structures look ok to me.

as background I just changed manage job roster on fisher from using ifelse to simply two if statements

howard...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2012, 3:01:32 PM11/21/12
to modell...@googlegroups.com
actually, I just tracked this down to a problem with using the when condition on the create harbor behaviour (I guess when primitive uses ifelse)

i can't see how to fix it though.

howard...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2012, 3:07:31 PM11/21/12
to modell...@googlegroups.com
i want to be able to say something like:

when member? "the-shallows" [ kind-of-patch ] of patch-here

Ken Kahn

Nov 21, 2012, 3:55:36 PM11/21/12
to modell...@googlegroups.com
The error is due to 'create harbor' -- it has when [1] ...

The following is probably fine

On 21 November 2012 20:07, howard...@gmail.com <howard...@gmail.com> wrote:
when member? "the-shallows" [ kind-of-patch ] of patch-here

Best,

-ken