frozen sliders problem

Andreas Duering

Mar 25, 2013, 5:56:50 AM3/25/13
to modell...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I have just realised that suddenly some of the sliders (e.g. the-childspacing) are frozen and cannot be changed anymore in the interface.
Other sliders work perfectly fine (e.g. the-d or the-reprodprobability)

http://m.modelling4all.org/m/?frozen=_ZWWb0iuNcsZfTh14MzR7d&MforAllModel=1

The problem turned up when I put in the max/real number of children monitors but that looks OK.

Do you know what could be wrong?

Best
Andreas

Andreas Duering

Mar 25, 2013, 6:01:26 AM3/25/13
to modell...@googlegroups.com
The problem translates into the netLogo downloads.
There also only some of the sliders still work.

Howard Noble

Mar 25, 2013, 7:48:01 AM3/25/13
to modell...@googlegroups.com
HI andreas,

it is just because the text box "data input" is large enough to spill over the sliders below it. just make it shorter and the sliders will work. (yes NL is a little clunky at the UI later sometimes).

howard

Andreas Duering

Mar 25, 2013, 8:32:46 AM3/25/13
to modell...@googlegroups.com
Perfect! I will change that and I would have never noticed it myself!

Concerning the video tutorials for the programme, I would like to do that when all the functions are in and the bugs spotted ad corrected.
But that definitely is a very good idea.

Thank you and best!
Andreas

2013/3/25 Howard Noble <howard...@gmail.com>
HI andreas,

it is just because the text box "data input" is large enough to spill over the sliders below it. just make it shorter and the sliders will work. (yes NL is a little clunky at the UI later sometimes).

howard

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 10:01 AM, Andreas Duering <andreas...@stx.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

Andreas Duering, M.A., M.St.
D.Phil. student in Archaeology