reporter issue

Andreas Duering

Dec 1, 2012, 8:17:56 AM12/1/12
to modell...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I just wanted to report more than one ore two condition for input boxes.

It is the " mortality as histogram reporter " in the interface of this model http://m.modelling4all.org/m/?frozen=dLK0SKw4-N8L56Mh2HTo5b&MforAllModel=1 .
If I enter one condition it is if condition [1], with two it is ifelse condition [1] [2] but what if I wanted more than 2 conditions?

Probably just a silly question...

All best and thank you for the help
Andreas

Andreas Duering

Dec 1, 2012, 8:26:30 AM12/1/12
to modell...@googlegroups.com
I have just tried to box the ifelse routines inside each other, just like a matrioschka, so another ifelse in the second [] etc... That does not work :-)

Ken Kahn

Dec 1, 2012, 8:43:38 AM12/1/12
to modell...@googlegroups.com
Nesting the ifelse inside each other is the solution but it can be tricky to get the square brackets in the right place.

There was a discussion of this in the NetLogo list 4 years ago:

Best,

-ken

Andreas Duering