Biggest change in Modelling4All software in years — Kiss Java applets goodbye!

Ken Kahn

Mar 5, 2013, 2:58:21 AM3/5/13
to modell...@googlegroups.com
Hi all.

While I blogged and tweeted this I forgot to post something on this list.

Read here

about how one can now construct models in the Behaviour Composer and run/analyse/debug them in the NetLogo application.

Best,

-ken

Richard Taylor

Mar 8, 2013, 8:59:39 AM3/8/13
to modell...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ken. Great article!
I wonder if I could interest you and other group members in writing an article for weADAPT.org on future of modelling and upcoming tools as I think a lot of people would be interested.
Richard

Stockholm Environment Institute Oxford Office
266 Banbury Road, Suite 193
Oxford OX2 7DL
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)1865 426316 / 355603
Direct Tel: +44 (0)1865 355608