QHP downloaded

Hester

Jan 26, 2010, 4:22:50 PM1/26/10
to ModelingWorkShop
QHP Beta 3 was removed to correct some information. It is now
uploaded.

Robert

Jiří Kofránek

Jan 26, 2010, 4:51:21 PM1/26/10
to modeling...@googlegroups.com
Dear Robert,

see our paper dealing with Modelica approach to QHP modeling

Besst regards,

Jiri and Marek

2010/1/26 Hester <diesel...@gmail.com>
QHP Beta 3 was removed to correct some information.  It is now
uploaded.

Robert

Michael Tiller

Jan 27, 2010, 10:00:55 AM1/27/10
to ModelingWorkShop
Jiří,

On Jan 26, 4:51 pm, Jiří Kofránek <kofra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Robert,
>
> see our paper dealing with Modelica approach to QHP modeling
>
> http://www.mefanet.cz/res/file/mefanet2009/prispevky/kofranek_full.pdf
>
> Besst regards,
>
> Jiri and Marek

That's a very nice paper. Thanks for posting that link.

--
Mike

Jiří Kofránek

Jan 27, 2010, 10:14:01 AM1/27/10
to modeling...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike

our goal is multimedia simulators for biomedical education - here is a link to another paper dealing with our technology for designing web accessible multimedia applications for biomedical teaching

Jiří Kofránek, Marek Mateják, Pavol Privitzer: School as a (multimedia simulation) game. The use of object tools for designing multimedia applications for biomedical teaching. In Technical Compuning Prague 2009, 17th Annual Conference Proceedings. (V. C. Moler, A. Procházka, R. Bartko, M. Folin, J. Houška, & P. Byron Eds), CD ROM, 55:1-27,ISBN 978-80-7080-733-0, Humusoft s.r.o. Prague,1-27, 2009,
Jiri