Reading QHP schema?

Stuart Friedman

Nov 24, 2008, 7:21:06 PM11/24/08
to modeling...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm new to QHP and this group but have downloaded QHP2008b3 and been playing around with it a bit.  I have what is probably a pretty dumb question--I downloaded the QHP schema Zip archive and extracted it into a hierarchy of many MS word documents.  Is there a master document to open so that there is a single document to view and browse or does one have to work through all the individual word files?

Thanks,

stuart

Hester

Nov 25, 2008, 4:49:02 PM11/25/08
to ModelingWorkShop
A new file has been uploaded. This Word file is the entire QHP
schema. It is approximately 800K and is ~ 250 pages.