Exercise Physiology (Data - Male)

Tom Coleman

Nov 11, 2008, 7:44:44 PM11/11/08
to ModelingWorkShop
I've just uploaded a monograph named Exercise Physiology (Data -
Male). This is an exploding executable that expands to 30 - 40 (.DOC)
chapters. Google Groups does not allow uploading files with .EXE
extensions, so the extension was changed to .ZIP even though it is
still a Window executable.

We're having a bit of upheaval here. Exercise Physiology was initially
published as a supporting data set for an all male model. Now with the
current QHP, female gender, age, body size, muscularity and adiposity
are possible or just over the horizon.

So this monograph gets a new title and foreword that identifies it as
strictly a male data set. The female data set is urgently needed and I
hope it will be forthcoming real soon. I'm optimistic.

Best, T.C.

Carla Amorim Neves Gonçalves

Nov 12, 2008, 10:08:25 AM11/12/08
to modeling...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dr. Coleman

I would like to known where can I get a download Exercise Physiology (Data -
Male). I mean, I usualy teache Physiology and Exercise Physiology to graduate students from Physics Education.
Please if it is available, let me get a donwload,
Thanks a lot...
Dr. Carla Gonçalves, from Brazil

Tom Coleman

Nov 12, 2008, 11:07:23 AM11/12/08
to ModelingWorkShop
Carla,

Log on to this Google Group (Modelingworkshop). Scroll down a bit to
Files. At (or
near) the top of the file list is

Exercise Physiology (Data - Male).ZIP

This is it. Download is typical.

Click on the file name to start the download. Save the file (maybe on
your desktop
or to a Temporary folder). The file is an exploding ZIP file. Locate
the file with a file
explorer if necessary (like My Computer). Double click it and it will
explode into
30 - 40 monograph chapters. The file format is traditional Microsoft
Word (.DOC).

Mail back if any of this doesn't work.

Best, T.C.

Carla Amorim Neves Gonçalves