Download Driver Booster Pro Cracked

Ceola Roefaro

Jul 25, 2024, 9:29:39 PM (3 days ago) Jul 25
to Modelica Buildings

Driver Booster is a program designed to update all the drivers for audio, video, USB or other devices on your PC that have become obsolete and that may adversely affect the performance of your computer or cause system errors. This tool lets you search for and identify outdated drivers, and will automatically download the updates you are missing.

This application will also protect your computer from hardware failures, conflicts and system crashes. It is quite simple to use and operates automatically, making it an excellent solution that will help you ensure that your system functions properly.

In addition, this utility is notable for its 'Game Mode' setting, which optimizes drivers to improve their performance in games in order to enhance your gaming experience. Driver Booster is a fast and safe tool that does not use up too many of your PCs resources, so it does not interfere with the performance of other tasks.

Dogshit program! It will install corrupted drivers and cause your Windows to have problems, such as random blue screens and stop errors. Don't use this program if you don't want to get forced to reins...See more

Uptodown is a multi-platform app store specialized in Android. Our goal is to provide free and open access to a large catalog of apps without restrictions, while providing a legal distribution platform accessible from any browser, and also through its official native app.

Driver Booster tells me that I have 26,189 unplugged devices whose data needs to be cleaned. I can't fathom any way in which that number is correct. I told Driver Booster to go ahead and clean their data; it's been cleaning for several hours now. Can anyone tell me what the heck's going on?

It doesn't seem pointless at all, @Scannan. The clearing of the data has been going for 24 hours now with no indication of any progress being made. Also, I've never had anywhere near 26,189 devices plugged into my laptop. You said that the function is explained in the manual you directed me to, but I followed your link, and found a minimal description of what the tool does. Your reply was dismissive when you told me to go read the manual, especially when the manual was of no help whatsoever. I'm not a computer scientist, and believe it or not, I have other things going on in my life than trying to figure out what's wrong with IOBit's software and why a forum moderator for their website is so dismissive when customers report problems.

I am also faced with the same scenario but only have 15 invalid devices suggested for cleaning. The divices listed are all devices built into the motherboard of the tablet. So, i wanted to investigate why Driver Booster (DB) is suggesting to delete required devices and ran across this chat between a distressed user of DB and this forums moderator read the exchange and could not believe the unprofessional response to a genuine cry for help. DB is a product built to aide with less than expert computer skill and for this reason user are trusting and relying on DB to be as bug free as possible, which it seams to not have been so bug free for the user from this forum thread message and apparently in my case as well. Users come to these forums at a time when they need help. Please keep that in mind when responding to a cry for help. Even experts don't know everything!

I agree with those that are confused by the "cleanup" the tool offers. Granted, a lot of tools available on the internet (and yes, I include many of IObit's) do have a tendancy to "over-hype" what they can do for you, so taking any warning with a grain of salt is good.

But, like a couple of the previous posters, I have (in my case) 89 devices to be cleaned. And ya know what? My ? drive is the 6th one down the list. I wonder how that could be (considering I'm using my PC right at this moment.

Okay, I suppose that maybe IObit's definition of "Invalid devices' data can be cleaned up" means something different then what WE think it means. In other words, that it just makes sure the driver is up-to-date and/or that any unnecessary installation files are cleaned up. But it's a poor way to word the warning. It almost seems like they are trying to scare me...

Just a brief follow-up to my post... Because of my days of growing up with DOS, I tend to refer to all my DRIVES as a letter followed by a colon ( : ), So when I typed in :), I mean t my C Drive, not the emoji. Sorry

I downloaded today iobit driver booster, today to update my drivers. Since I've been using it on my old laptop. The problem that the touchpad doesn't work anymore after the update, I can't find a way to fix it, and I don't own a mouse which make even harder. I own a lenovo yoga s740 14. I got so many important on my laptop that I don't want to lose and from what I found re-installing windows won't help.

I tried but to revert but it didn't work as for rolling back the original, I couldn't use driver booster, I'm only using my keyboard. Do you mind telling me how to get the original one using driver booster?

I tried to revert but it didn't work as for rolling back the original , I could't use driver since I'm only using my keyboard. Do you mind telling me how to get the original one using driver booster ? I'm not sure if it work since it seems like the touchpad is no longer available.

I don't mind factory reset, but from what I've read on this forum and other ones. It seems that this doesn't solve the problem. I don't see why, if Iobit driver booster only updates drivers, it may install the wrong ones and delete the right ones, but it should be fixed by simply getting the old drivers when resetting

Driver Booster will quickly spot broken and outdated drivers and finds the exact up-to-date match for the system and devices. The driver database supports more than 6.5 million devices & drivers from 1200+ major brands. Besides, driver sources are all officially from the original hardware manufacturers and have passed the Microsoft WHQL test and IObit test.

Driver issues will bring painful inconveniences to your life. Crashing, freezing, no sound, keyboard stuck, or frequent network drops, you name it. Driver booster provides free built-in tools to resolve these common Windows issues such as sound, video, graphic, and Wi-Fi connectivity issues once and for all, as well as speed up browsing and downloading for smoother system performance.

Driver Booster provides a safe and stable display driver uninstaller to completely uninstall AMD/NVIDIA/INTEL graphics card drivers, and remove all traces of display driver leftovers. If you want entirely new driver installation, delete drivers that are causing issues, or upgrade GPU from AMD to Nvidia, this driver removal is a must-have.

"Iobit's Driver Booster is the best software available. I have been using all the Iobit Driver Boosters and other Iobit software for many years now. Driver Booster finds outdated drivers for my laptop's and along with using other Iobit software keeps my systems running smoothly. As usual Iobit does it again with a great software that is innovated with new technology to keep my laptop's running at their best."

"One scan a day keeps outdated drivers away. Instead of looking individually for drives updates; just one click on Driver Booster can keep all of my pc's drivers up-to-date! Driver Booster improved my gaming experience especially when it comes to demanding games that needs the latest updates. IObit products showed me the true capability of my pc."

"I was having all sorts of problems with my laptop, finally realizing that it was caused by the drivers. Despite going through all the channels my laptop brand provides I was still having problems. One click of Driver Booster and it found 17 (long) outdated drivers and fixed them just as quickly. My driver problems have disappeared and my laptop is running much better! I will use no other program for my driver needs."

Excellent option for budget/conscious peeps who need a useful driver update utility, beats most of the competition when it comes to extra features and services, such as a game booster, updating game components, and offline driver updates* A solid performer providing consistency and reliability!

I always keep it running while playing because of its "Game Boost" feature, which actually helps in performance, mainly so that your computer focuses its resources on the game you're playing. It's also useful for updating your drivers every few weeks, which you could do manually, but why would you?