Model-Glue 3.2 issue 1 appears fixed - release gold?

Brian G

May 9, 2014, 8:39:39 PM5/9/14
to model...@googlegroups.com

I have tested and updated issue #1: https://github.com/modelglue/modelglue-framework/issues/1

If anyone can make a framework break, it's me.  And I was able to hammer on both my standalone test case and my full app, both of which exhibited problems under the previous RCs from a year ago and this time it works without a problem.

In the name of having easily understood version numbers and downloads, I'd like to recommend unless we have an objection that Model Glue 3.2 be officially bundled and released.  The RC2 has been out for over a year so this will be some closure. :)

Brian