Dimensions in %

Jo

Mar 7, 2011, 9:18:02 AM3/7/11
to ModalBox
Hi everybody,

It is possible to set the width and height of the modalBox by %???

If I set it in px like this:
title="VOLUME EXPLORER" onClick="Modalbox.show(this.href, {title:
this.title, width: 750, height: 650}); return false;"
id="flipItInFullScreen"></a>

When I watch it in a small screen 800x600 i can't see it all! And the
scroll doesn't come out depending on the resolution of the screen.

What can I do?

Thanks!

Justinas Urbanavicius

Mar 7, 2011, 1:12:39 PM3/7/11
to moda...@googlegroups.com
height and width supports only pixels. if you wanto to set different dimensions based on your screen resolution, make width and height dynamic based on browsers viewpoint width and height.

Joana Amill

Mar 8, 2011, 4:02:33 AM3/8/11
to moda...@googlegroups.com
Hi Justinas,

Thank you for your answer. How can I make them dynamic? There is some jquery plugin to do that?

Justinas Urbanavicius

Mar 8, 2011, 5:57:04 AM3/8/11
to moda...@googlegroups.com, Joana Amill
just set new dimensions based on browsers viewpoint everytime you call modalbox, istead of hardcoding values 750 and 650.