problem with iOS

vidole

Apr 7, 2014, 7:13:19 AM4/7/14
to moda...@googlegroups.com
Hello

 I'm a young webmaster and I used this modal box in my website, and i'm really happy for the results.

But i have problem on iOS, and i dont understand why...
I'm not good in PHP , JS so i need some help

This is the problem, for example on this page http://www.loi-duflot-toulouse.fr/test_ios.php
If you go there with an iOS device, a " 404 " appears after filled in the blanks and validate.

Can somebody help me please ?

Justinas Urbanavicius

Apr 7, 2014, 2:42:59 PM4/7/14
to moda...@googlegroups.com
i don't think it's related to modalbox, the form send a GET request to
http://www.loi-duflot-toulouse.fr/simulationsent.php

with all the params, maybe you intended to send ajax get request, look at the examples on the site.

also note that you have double opening tag "<script type="text/javascript">" on your site

Justinas

vidole

Apr 13, 2014, 4:43:24 AM4/13/14
to moda...@googlegroups.com
thank you for your help, but i m gonna try what you say