Module 4 - Blue Tape Rolling Wheel Data.csv and the Falling Ball Data.csv

riley.lyngar

Jun 24, 2020, 10:26:34 AM6/24/20
to MoDAL 2020
I am working on the Module 4 CoDAP part.  I downloaded both files, but they both open as the Blue Tape Rolling Wheel Data. They are both titled Blue Tape Rolling Wheel Data.

Am I missing something?

Tatia Totorica

Jun 24, 2020, 10:31:19 AM6/24/20
to riley.lyngar, MoDAL 2020
Hi, Riley,

Thanks for alerting us to this! The link is fixed now.

Tatia

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 8:26 AM riley.lyngar <riley....@boiseschools.org> wrote:
I am working on the Module 4 CoDAP part.  I downloaded both files, but they both open as the Blue Tape Rolling Wheel Data. They are both titled Blue Tape Rolling Wheel Data.

Am I missing something?

Tatia Totorica, EdD
Clinical Assistant Professor, IDoTeach
Project Manager, VCAST
Boise State University
1910 University Drive
EDU 447 & MB 141
Boise, ID 83725
208-426-1829 (VCAST office)

Leslie Atkins Elliott

Jun 24, 2020, 10:31:36 AM6/24/20
to MoDAL 2020
Hi Riley! - Here is a link for the falling ball, and here for the blue tape. I can access both from the module, so can't figure out how to fix this more broadly!