Ed Puzzle Standards Overview- Module 3

johjessi

Jun 22, 2020, 7:38:04 PM6/22/20
to MoDAL 2020
I cannot get the EDPuzzle standards overview to play. It will not let me click "submit" when I type my first and last name. This is the first issue I have had with EdPuzzle, all the other videos have been fine. I have tried Firefox, Chrome, and even internet explorer. Any suggestions?

Josephine Derrick

Jun 22, 2020, 7:39:42 PM6/22/20
to johjessi, MoDAL 2020
For some, opening the video on a google incognito window has resolved issues with EdPuzzle. This could be something you could try.