Saving data in CODAP

anne.pete

Jun 17, 2020, 12:56:03 PM6/17/20
to MoDAL 2020
I'm trying to create a slide show to have students access CODAP and access my table of data. Does anybody know how I can save my own data table in CODAP and make sure that when students click on the "Open Document or Browse Examples" they'll end up where I want them to be?
Thanks!

Josephine Derrick

Jun 17, 2020, 1:41:04 PM6/17/20
to MoDAL 2020
While I don't know of a way to change what is in "Open Document or Browse Examples", you can share what you have created in CODAP. I created this quick video tutorial (which will be posted on the website shortly) on how to do this. If you don't have an easy way to share this link with students, you could shorten the URL using tinyurl or bit.ly. I hope this helps!