What do they mean by "Wildfire Outcomes"?

sean.sullivan

Jun 19, 2020, 12:09:00 PM6/19/20
to MoDAL 2020
I'm working on Module 3 Task 2: Identify Associations in County Wildfire Data. I'm using CODAP to compare variables and there are questions like:

"Is there a relationship between temperature and wildfire outcomes?"

What variable should I be looking at? The number of fires? Or something like percent burned? Or both?

Thoughts?

Sean

Leslie Atkins Elliott

Jun 19, 2020, 12:12:48 PM6/19/20
to MoDAL 2020
Hi Sean - Thanks for asking.- I would say you can decide which variable(s) you think are worth tracking and go from there - I think both of the ones you listed would be worth considering.