No sound on tutorials

Krystal Ellis

Jun 18, 2020, 6:02:42 PM6/18/20
to MoDAL 2020
The tutorials are playing without sound.  It's not muted, and my speakers are turned up.  I am able to play the EdPuzzle videos and the embedded YouTube videos just fine now, but not the tutorials (from the links in the Modules and from the Tutorials section).  There was one video that played with sound (and now I can't remember which one it was), but all the rest have been without.  Is that happening to anyone else, or are there ideas on how to fix this?  I tried playing it in an incognito tab, but it didn't help.  Thanks, Krystal Ellis

Josephine Derrick

Jun 18, 2020, 6:04:42 PM6/18/20
to Krystal Ellis, MoDAL 2020
HI Krystal,

Many of the tutorials do not have sound as they are just videos walking through a process.

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 4:02 PM Krystal Ellis <kel...@northstarcharter.org> wrote:
The tutorials are playing without sound.  It's not muted, and my speakers are turned up.  I am able to play the EdPuzzle videos and the embedded YouTube videos just fine now, but not the tutorials (from the links in the Modules and from the Tutorials section).  There was one video that played with sound (and now I can't remember which one it was), but all the rest have been without.  Is that happening to anyone else, or are there ideas on how to fix this?  I tried playing it in an incognito tab, but it didn't help.  Thanks, Krystal Ellis

Jerod Morehouse

Jun 18, 2020, 6:05:06 PM6/18/20
to MoDAL 2020
Most of the tutorial videos do not have any audio to accompany them. We thought that the visual of showing where to click would be sufficient. If you need more explanation than what the video provides, please email me.

Krystal Ellis

Jun 18, 2020, 6:11:28 PM6/18/20
to MoDAL 2020
Ok, thanks!  I wondered if that was the case, but when some of them did have sound it made me think perhaps the others did, too.  I'm pretty sure I was able to learn what I needed from them, but I'll let you know if I have any other questions.