Responding to Feedback on Flipgrid

sean.sullivan

Jun 18, 2020, 11:39:51 AM6/18/20
to MoDAL 2020
Hey all,

Flipgrid is new to me and I like how easy it is to create videos. I also like how easy it is to create response videos. However, I am struggling with responding to feedback: I've gotten some great feedback and some interesting questions. What do I do with that feedback? There isn't an option to respond with another video or in writing...is there? Also, sometimes I think it would be helpful to include links to the web pages that I'm referring to  in my video, but I'm not seeing that as an option.

Thoughts?

Sean

Jerod Morehouse

Jun 18, 2020, 11:58:16 AM6/18/20
to MoDAL 2020
In Flipgrid you can select the reply bubble at the bottom of your original video to leave a response to any feedback you have received. As far as links, I don't think this is an option in Flipgrid, which is definitely a limitation of the platform.