Module 3 Task 3 Method 2 "optional"

mreedy

Jun 23, 2020, 10:32:42 AM6/23/20
to MoDAL 2020
I'm working through task 3 and saw on Method 2 an optional video, but I can't seem to find the link.  Anyone else having the same issue?

Anne Pete

Jun 23, 2020, 10:46:04 AM6/23/20
to mreedy, MoDAL 2020
I didn't see I've either

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020, 8:32 AM mreedy <mre...@camascountyschools.org> wrote:
I'm working through task 3 and saw on Method 2 an optional video, but I can't seem to find the link.  Anyone else having the same issue?

Jerod Morehouse

Jun 23, 2020, 10:46:32 AM6/23/20
to MoDAL 2020
It seems that we forgot to link the video on the website. We will get this fixed shortly.

Jerod Morehouse

Jun 23, 2020, 1:47:08 PM6/23/20
to MoDAL 2020
The video link has been fixed. Thanks for letting us know about it.

smith.sheri0194

Jun 23, 2020, 5:38:40 PM6/23/20
to MoDAL 2020
I have been trying to get this done for the last 4 hours I am failing miserably... Going to move on and hope I have time to come back.

mreedy

Jun 23, 2020, 5:53:27 PM6/23/20
to MoDAL 2020
Sheri,  I did the same thing.  I totally bogged down in it.  I did notice, watching the flipgrid videos, method one has different data and asks different questions.  If you really want to be able to do it, maybe check method one out?

Valerie Chappell

Jun 23, 2020, 5:57:22 PM6/23/20
to MoDAL 2020, mreedy
I freaked out on Module 3 too.  With classmates help got thru.  I was making it harder than it was.