Where is the feedback form for reviewing artifacts?

sean.sullivan

Jun 18, 2020, 1:10:26 PM6/18/20
to MoDAL 2020
Hey,

I'm having a hard time finding this form. I found the sheet that is linked to the form, but not the form itself.

Help please,

Sean

Christen Rowles

Jun 18, 2020, 1:16:14 PM6/18/20
to sean.sullivan, MoDAL 2020
I asked Tatia last night. She says it's at the top of your group. So go to your group where you linked the artifact, then go to the top and click your group number.

Christen Rowles

Geometry and Intermediate Algebra Teacher

"People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care"

Mission Statement
Emmett School District will prepare all students for individual success.