There is a new major Mod-Gearman Release available. This release obsoletes the 1.x and 2.x branch and combines
both in the 3.x branch. There is now no separate download for nagios or naemon, everything is in the 3.x package
now. To make this work, the filename of the neb module had to be changed and there are now 3 different neb modules
for the different type of supported cores.
Besides that, Mod-Gearman now fully supports ipv6 and it is now possible to export the performance data into
multiple queues which might be handy if you want to use pnp4nagios and influxdb/grafana in parallel.
The downloads are available on http://mod-gearman.org/download.html
3.0.0 Mon Sun Oct 30 19:49:24 CET 2016
- introduce configure options --enable-naemon-neb-module, --enable-nagios3-neb-module and --enable-nagios4-neb-module
to determine which neb module to build. This obsoletes mod-gearman 1.x and 2.x and
combines both into mod-gearman 3.x.
- support ipv6 in gearman_top and check_gearman
- moved perfdata=all to separate option perfdata_send_all=yes
- support multiple perfdata queues
- fix crash when using nonexisting group in localhostgroup/localservicegroups (#100)
- fix double escaping backslashes (#99)
- add workaround for problem with hostchecks in naemon core
*** MIGRATION NOTE: ***
You have to change the neb module path after this update. There is no mod_gearman.o anymore but instead you have
choose the right module of: mod_gearman_nagios3.o, mod_gearman_nagios4.o and mod_gearman_naemon.o
The Labs Repository has just been updated:
Please report bugs on this list or on github.
Thanks for using Mod-Gearman,