Delay notification from worker

Ankur Vishwakarma

Oct 27, 2016, 3:53:21 AM10/27/16
to mod_gearman
Hello everyone,

I'm new with the mod-gearman.

I'm trying to test gearman on my test nagios server and have successfully installed and configure the mod-gearman on Nagios XI and worker on a remote host.

The issue is:
when any host goes down, the worker who is checking that host, throw the notification very late. like 30-45 minutes late.
And if the host is up, within seconds the worker give notification that the host is up.

The installation was straightforward and no customer settings are done.