how to fix Check Source/Reachability: N\A for icinga web ui 1.14.0\icinga 1x core\mod_gearman v0.33

Andrey Maraev

Aug 22, 2017, 6:17:16 AM8/22/17
to mod_gearman
Hello!
I have this configuration icinga 1x core + IDO+ mod_gearman v.033+ icinga Web classic UI 1.14.0.
is there way to get any information about from which worker the service check has been done?
I found the line in Service State Information which named as
Check Source / Reachability:N/A

I found some information that such feature is in icinga2 and was reverted in icinga 1.10 https://github.com/Icinga/icinga-core/issues/1373
but not sure that it wasn't fixed further.
Maybe there is some other ways how to get such information about workers in service check.

bjornf

Aug 22, 2017, 9:09:29 AM8/22/17
to mod_gearman
I think this in worker.conf:

debug-result

When enabled, the hostname of the executing worker will be put in front of the plugin output. This may help with debugging your plugin results. Default is off.

debug-result=yes