Mod_gearman 3.0.1 doesn't parse line returns correctly

Alexandre Bordeleau

Mar 14, 2017, 11:36:45 AM3/14/17
to mod_gearman
Hi,

We have a Nagios XI 5.4.2 alonside with gearmand 0.33 runnning. Every mod_gearman_worker runs the 3.0.1 version.
I get weird results, no matter what the check is (nrpe or snmp), where it doesn't parse the line returns and just replace it with the "\n" characters.

Here's an example:
UP : 6 / 6\nDOWN : 0 / 6\nTSC : 0 / 0\nUSER: jb\n

It should look like this, as it does in our other environment that doesn't use mod_gearman:
UP : 6 / 6
DOWN : 0 / 6
TSC : 0 / 0

We are fairly new to the whole gearman mechanic and I was wondering, is there a way to fix it in the config files or elsewhere?
Thanks and have a great day!
Alexandre