mod_gearman and a weak circuit with icinga

Andrey Maraev

Jan 20, 2017, 3:44:58 AM1/20/17
to mod_gearman
Hello there.
I have one more question to you:
Workarround: if server of queues has a weak circuit with icinga server, the checks works VERY slow.
The queue check_results has just one worker :
 Queue Name                               | Worker Available | Jobs Waiting | Jobs Running
 check_results                            |               1  |           0  |           0
I tried using the result_workers option in NEB config - no result.
I meant there is steel one resultant worker...
So, my question is: How to increase the number of workers which are sending and recieving checks?

Sven Nierlein

Jan 20, 2017, 4:06:08 AM1/20/17
to mod_g...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrey,

one result worker is usually fast enough because the icinga core can process the result in a serial way only anyway.

Cheers,
Sven