ColdFusion tag not manipulating.

techle...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2016, 11:40:21 AM6/1/16
to mod_cfml
Hi,

I have installed the lucee 4.5 and appache 2.4.

after that load the mod_cfml in httpd.conf that is

LoadModule modcfml_module modules/mod_cfml.so
CFMLHandlers ".cfm .cfc .cfml"
ModCFML_SharedKey "ea23db79301584e8ace0b1e9e74d4dbc7aec6aeee9276e580905d659aa6ba0f9"

but when runs the website the coldfusion tags not manupulate instead showing as it

like abc.com/index.cfm having the code

<cfoutpout>#NOW#</cfoutput>

instead of showing the time it is showing the code in the browser as it is.

Help please i am sure i have to enable something that i am missing.

Thanks!

Jordan Michaels

Jun 1, 2016, 1:59:02 PM6/1/16
to mod cfml
If Apache doesn't have a handler for the type of file that's being requested from it, it's default handler is plaintext, which is why you're seeing the code. What this means is that your proxy config isn't working. You need to ensure that mod_proxy_html is installed and working in your version of Apache, and that your proxy config has been added correctly. The proxy config - which rewrites CFML requests and passes them to Tomcat - is effectively the handler for CFML files. If you get a plaintext response, it means your proxy isn't working.

--
Kind regards,
Jordan Michaels

techle...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2016, 3:39:01 PM6/1/16
to mod_cfml
On the internet for the proxy there is number of forums.

I will be very thank full to you if you post here the offical link or the one that is working.

thanks!

Jordan Michaels

Jun 1, 2016, 4:02:16 PM6/1/16
to mod cfml
Are you asking for the config? Or how to enable mod_proxy?

I gave you a proper config in the previous thread:

<VirtualHost *:80>
DocumentRoot C:/sites/domain1.com
ServerName domain1.com
<IfModule mod_proxy.c>
ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyPassMatch ^/(.+\.cf[cm])(/.*)?$ http://127.0.0.1:8888/$1$2
ProxyPassMatch ^/(.+\.cfchart)(/.*)?$ http://127.0.0.1:8888/$1$2
ProxyPassMatch ^/(.+\.cfml)(/.*)?$ http://127.0.0.1:8888/$1$2
# optional mappings
#ProxyPassMatch ^/flex2gateway/(.*)$ http://127.0.0.1:8888/flex2gateway/$1
#ProxyPassMatch ^/messagebroker/(.*)$ http://127.0.0.1:8888/messagebroker/$1
#ProxyPassMatch ^/flashservices/gateway(.*)$ http://127.0.0.1:8888/flashservices/gateway$1
#ProxyPassMatch ^/openamf/gateway/(.*)$ http://127.0.0.1:8888/openamf/gateway/$1
#ProxyPassMatch ^/rest/(.*)$ http://127.0.0.1:8888/rest/$1
ProxyPassReverse / http://127.0.0.1:8888/
</IfModule>
</VirtualHost>

As far as enabling mod_proxy_html, the last time I checked it was installed and enabled by default, but maybe that has changed?

You could also remove the above <IfModule> checks, just to be sure. Maybe it's called something different on Windows? That wrapper is just to prevent errors, but if it did give you errors, it might point you in the right direction of why it's not working.