mod_cfml.so not loading in appache 2.2.14 (32bit) winodows server 2003 64bit

techle...@gmail.com

May 26, 2016, 8:42:36 PM5/26/16
to mod_cfml, waleed...@techleadz.com
Hi All,

I download the mod_cfml.so  (Win-httpd22-x64)  from the http://www.modcfml.org/index.cfm/downloads/. Place it in the appache modules directory.

in the httpd.conf place this code at the end of the file

LoadModule modcfml_module modules/mod_cfml.so
#CFMLHandlers ".cfm .cfc .cfml"
#ModCFML_SharedKey "secret key also set in the Tomcat valve config"
# Optional, all for logging and debugging:
# LogHeaders true
# LogHandlers true
# LogAliases true
# VDirHeader false

When restart the appache i got the error "The requested opertion has failed". I know the module is not loading.

Please any body facing the issue help.

Thanks in advanced.

Paul Klinkenberg

May 27, 2016, 1:26:12 PM5/27/16
to mod_...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Have you installed the required C++ components as well?
you will need to install the Microsoft C++ 2010 package: X64 or X86

Kind regards,

Paul Klinkenberg

techle...@gmail.com

May 31, 2016, 12:38:40 PM5/31/16
to mod_cfml
yes it is installed attached is the image.
vc 10.png

techle...@gmail.com

May 31, 2016, 1:14:03 PM5/31/16
to mod_cfml
when i try to run run the service from the command prompt it gives me the error details are in image.
httpd -t.png

Jordan Michaels

May 31, 2016, 3:23:37 PM5/31/16
to mod cfml
>> I download the mod_cfml.so (Win-httpd22-x64

The error message indicates you're running the 32-bit version of Apache. You'll need the 32-bit binary and not the 64-bit that you indicated you downloaded. Here's the link:

https://github.com/utdream/mod_cfml/blob/master/C/builds/windows-httpd22-x86/mod_cfml.so?raw=true

Let us know the result?

--
Kind regards,
Jordan Michaels

On Tuesday, May 31, 2016 at 9:38:40 PM UTC+5, techle...@gmail.com wrote:

> yes it is installed attached is the image.
>
> On Friday, May 27, 2016 at 10:26:12 PM UTC+5, Paul Klinkenberg wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Have you installed the required C++ components as well?
>> *you will need to install the Microsoft C++ 2010 package: X64
>> <https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13523> or X86
>> <https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8328>*
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Paul Klinkenberg
>>
>> Op 26 mei 2016, om 19:24 heeft techle...@gmail.com het volgende
>> geschreven:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I download the mod_cfml.so (Win-httpd22-x64
>> <https://github.com/utdream/mod_cfml/blob/master/C/builds/windows-httpd22-x64/mod_cfml.so?raw=true>) from

techle...@gmail.com

May 31, 2016, 3:52:18 PM5/31/16
to mod_cfml
Thanks for your help. It is working now.

Can you please help here i am using the mod_proxy

<VirtualHost *:80>
  DocumentRoot C:/sites/domain1.com
  ServerName domain1.com
  <Proxy *>
    Allow from 127.0.0.1
    </Proxy>
    ProxyPreserveHost On
    ProxyPassMatch ^/(.+\.cf[cm])(/.*)?$ ajp://127.0.0.1:8888/domain1.com/$1$2
</VirtualHost>

when i run the .html file it works fine in browser but when hit the .cfm file domain1.com/abc.cfm it says.

"Service Temporarily Unavailable"

i am sure lucee is running and mod_cfml is loading.

Thanks!

Jordan Michaels

May 31, 2016, 4:21:28 PM5/31/16
to mod cfml
Try using an HTTP proxy instead of AJP. AJP is probably not installed by default, but mod_proxy_html is almost always installed by default. Here's the config:

<VirtualHost *:80>
DocumentRoot C:/sites/domain1.com
ServerName domain1.com
<IfModule mod_proxy.c>