Latest version?

evg

Dec 9, 2009, 11:16:50 AM12/9/09
to mod_cache
Hi,

Is there a version for lates 1.4.25 lighttpd?

thanks,
Eugene.

shellcode

Dec 9, 2009, 9:00:49 PM12/9/09
to mod_...@googlegroups.com
it's in svn, please check out it using:

svn checkout http://lighttpd-improved.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ lighttpd-improved-read-only

shellcode

Dec 10, 2009, 2:13:01 AM12/10/09
to mod_...@googlegroups.com
lighttpd 1.4.25 may use up all connection fd when keep-alive enabled

so if lighttpd 1.4.25 isn't work well, please revert to lighttpd 1.4.23

evg

Dec 11, 2009, 10:26:13 AM12/11/09
to mod_cache
Hi,

Thanks. As I have seen 1.4.23 is buggy. There is lot of serious bugs
are fixed as per http://www.lighttpd.net/2009/10/25/1-4-24-now-with-tls-sni-and-money-back-guarantee.

I'm not using mod_cache but I'm using your edition of lighttpd in my
own module development. Especially I need very usefull callbacks such
as handle_response_filter. Many thanks to you for doing this. BTW, I
never seen some kind of release notes of your amendments to lighttpd
core. I would be very happy to see it or even help you to publish it.

Cheers,
Eugene.