mod_mem_cache not being filled

theiviaxx

May 18, 2010, 5:30:47 PM5/18/10
to mod_cache
Hello all, I have got the latest 1.4 build of lighttpd-improved and it
seems to be working fine. However I have enabled mod_mem_cache and my
memcache server says it has nothing in it. Not sure what's going on.

.conf:

server.modules += ("mod_mem_cache", "mod_cache", ... )

mem-cache.filetypes = ("image/jpeg")
mem-cache.expire-time = 1440 # 1 day

Then I check memcached by:

telnet localhost 11211
stats

and i get pretty much everything empty. Is this the port
mod_mem_cached is looking at? Am I missing a step?

Thanks

shellcode

May 18, 2010, 7:36:54 PM5/18/10
to mod_...@googlegroups.com
mod_mem_cache caches files in local memory, not in memcached server.