New Seiko TCP/IP Chip

F. Randy deCelle

Jul 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/22/99
I've seen the ads and read the limited literature, but I haven't seen
anybody say that they have used the IC.

The new Seiko/iReady S-7600A TCP/IP Protocol Stack chip looks VERY
interesting but has anybody used it and can they give any type of
testimonials about it? One of the responses I've gotten from Seiko says
that there is a developer's kit, but I can't seem to find it. Can
anyone shed any light on this part? Getting information out of Seiko is
more than just a little painful........

Randy

Greg Holdren

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99
In comp.protocols.tcp-ip.ibmpc F. Randy deCelle <Ra...@miconsys.com> wrote:
: I've seen the ads and read the limited literature, but I haven't seen

: Randy

Here is a website from someone that works at iReady. Its shows the
web server board. According to the website owner, Mike Johnson, they
are working on a demo board for the part that will go in the range
of $30-$50. It should be almost done if I remember correctly.
email him for the real details.

The site is:
http://www.mycal.net/wsweb/

--