Call for Participation

LY...@a.isi.edu.uucp

Apr 12, 1987, 1:23:01 PM4/12/87
The ACM SIGCOMM Workshop in Stowe, Vermont this August will have a session
or two on TCP/IP issues. The program chair, JJ Garcia-Luna, has asked me
to coordinate the submissions on TCP/IP. The format of the workshop
encourages presenters to make a point and then be prepared to discuss
it from many aspects.

So, please let me know if you want to make a presentation. Mail to this
mailbox or phone calls to 408-996-2042 wil find me.

Thanks,
Dan
-------