Changes to Publicly Accessible Mailing Lists

1 view

use...@gatech.uucp

Feb 16, 1987, 12:19:14 AM2/16/87
*** old/maillist.n Sun Feb 1 00:21:39 1987
--- src/maillist.n Thu Feb 12 18:23:05 1987
***************
*** 5,7 ****
! [Most recent change: 31 January 1987 by sp...@gatech.edu]

--- 5,7 ----
! [Most recent change: 12 February 1987 by sp...@gatech.edu]

***************
*** 30,31 ****
--- 30,32 ----

+ mail.alternates
mail.amiga-minix
***************
*** 49,51 ****
mail.jewish
- mail.kate-bush
mail.larn
--- 50,51 ----
***************
*** 73,74 ****
--- 73,87 ----

+ mail.alternates
+ Contact: alter...@tekla.tek.com -or-
+ tektronix!tekla!alternates (Hank Buurman)
+
+ Purpose: Mail.alternates is an e-mail group of people whom
+ advocate, and/or practice an open sexual lifestyle. Its members
+ are primarily bisexual men and women, and their SO's.
+ Mail.alternates is intended as a forum and support group for adult
+ men and women who espouse their freedom of choice and imagination
+ in human sexual relations. Those who are offended by frank and
+ uninhibited discussions relating to sexual issues should not
+ subscribe.
+
mail.amiga-minix
***************
*** 234,243 ****

- mail.kate-bush
- Contact: love-hounds-request@mit-eddie (both arpa and UUCP)
-
- Purpose: Discussion of music and art and exchange of information
- among Kate Bush fans.
-
mail.larn
! Contact: ..{ihnp4,sdcsvax}!jack!wolf!billw
Submissions: ..{ihnp4,sdcsvax}!jack!wolf!larn
--- 247,250 ----

mail.larn
! Contact: ..{ihnp4,sdcsvax}!jack!wolf!malice
Submissions: ..{ihnp4,sdcsvax}!jack!wolf!larn
***************
*** 245,248 ****
Purpose: To provide an orderly forum to all the larn-addicts that have
! been keeping rec.games and net.sources.bugs busy recently. I will try
! to send out a digest at least weekly, or as message load demands.

--- 252,255 ----
Purpose: To provide an orderly forum to all the larn-addicts that have
! been keeping net.games and net.sources.bugs busy recently. I will try
! to send out a digest as often as I can, or as the submission load warrants.

*** 327,329 ****
mail.security
! Contact: (boulder,hao,nbires)!cisden!sec-request

--- 334,336 ----
mail.security
! Contact: {hao,nbires,pyramid,udenva}!isis!aburt