misK.

1 view

Love-Houn...@eddie.mit.edu.uucp

Apr 18, 1987, 8:35:00 PM4/18/87
Really-From: IED0DXM%UCLAMVS...@wiscvm.wisc.edu

Thanks to Spike for the Rolling Stone notice,
and to Dave Pearlman for the reminder about acetates.

Mark, give Andy a ring if you're in town. He's got
an old walkman that he wouldn't mind drilling holes
in, providing you could show him where to drill.
Better yet, if you could drop by with a cassette
of the backwards and slowed-down tracks, it would
be much appreciated. So far, however, playing "X4"
backwards and slowed down by hand on a turntable,
IED still hears "I bet my mum's gonna give me a little toy,"
just as clear as day. Your interpretation is very
hard to hear under the present non-laboratory conditions.
IED would be happy to be shown the error of his ways, however.
10499 Wilkins Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90024 (213) 474-5208

-- Andrew Marvick

Love-Houn...@eddie.mit.edu.uucp

Apr 21, 1987, 6:16:00 PM4/21/87
Really-From: IED0DXM%UCLAMVS...@wiscvm.wisc.edu

Here is the latest version of the Love-Hounds KompilaTion Tape list:

1. Andrew Marvick
10499 Wilkins Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90024

2. Mark Kat(e)souros
1807 Fox St. #104
Adelphi, MD 20783-2353

3. john labovitz
3314 farthing drive
silver spring, maryland 20906

4. Gregory Taylor/602 Russell St./Madison,
602 Russell Street
Madison, WI 53704

5. Joe Testa
196 W. 11th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210

6. Peter E. Lee
24 Puffton Village
Amherst, MA 01002

7. Joe Turner
329 Ward Street
Newton Center, MA 02139
(617) 965-8058/969-5993

8. Mark Ganzer
4670 Chateau Dr
San Diego, CA 92117

9. Walter Henry
xb....@forsyth.stanford.edu <ARPA>

10. Dan Hall
71 High St, Apt 2T
Exeter, NH 03833-2908

11. Andrew Elliott
70 Caliente
Reno Nevada 89509
(702) 786-8762

12. Peter Alfke
341 S. Holliston
Pasadena, CA 91106

13. Sue Trowbridge
4401 Roland Avenue
Apartment 215
Baltimore, MD 21210

14. Phil Stephens
4066 Yellowstone Drive,
San Jose, Cal 95130

15. Craig M. Kanarick
97 Willard Road
Brookline, MA 02146

16. Jeff Dalton <jeff%aiva.edinb...@Cs.Ucl.AC.UK>
AIAI
University of Edinburgh
80 South Bridge
Edinburgh EH1 1HN
Scotland

17. Bob Krovetz <Kro...@umass.csnet>, <Kro...@umass.bitnet>
285 Main St., Apt. 1
Amherst, MA. 01002

KTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTK

Well, IED finally got ahold of the Castaway soundtrack LP.
"Be Kind to My Mistakes" is 3:39, and there's also one Eno/Lanois
track on the LP; plus a bunch of Stanley Meyers filmscoring.

The Whole Story video was supposed to have been released to
retailers on Monday the 19th. In fact, however, it's still
not quite out, but EMI insist it will be out by the end of
the week. The Whole Story includes the promotional films
for all the tracks on the greatest hits LP, including a
"new" video of "Wow" using clips from live performances;
and one extra film, "The Big Sky", thus making the older
Hair of the Hound video completely superfluous.

-- Andrew