WORK SMART not hard $$ - money.txt [1/1]

Dean Thomson

Feb 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/9/97

Adapted from J. Gilbert's Article:

The Internet has grown tremendously. It DOUBLES in size every
4 months. Think about it! You see those 'Make.Money.Fast' posts more
and more.
That's because they WORK! I sent in my money and posted. Everyone
was calling it a scam, but it can work for you.

Well, two weeks later, I began receiving bucks in the mail! I
couldn't believe it! Not just a little, I mean big bucks! At first
only a few hundred dollars, then a week later, a couple of thousand,
then BOOM. By the end of the fourth week, I had received nearly
$47,000.00.

It came from all over the world. And every bit of it perfectly
legal and on the up and up. I've been able to pay off all my bills and
still had enough left over for a nice vacation for me and my family.

Not only does it work for me, it works for other folks as
well. Markus Valppu says he made $57,883 in four weeks.. Dave Manning
claims he made $53,664 in the same amount of time. Dan Shepstone says
it was only $17,000 for him. Do I know these folks? No, but when I
read how they say they did it, it made sense to me.

Enough sense that I'm taking a similar chance with $5 of my
own. Not a big chance, I admit--but one with incredible potential,
because $5 is all anyone ever invests in this system. Period. That's
all Markus, Dave, or Dan invested, yet their $5 netted them tens of
thousands of dollars each, in a safe, legal, completely legitimate
way.

Do you want a lot of money too?

If so, read on.

This really works.

Let's start.

This opportunity really works. It works because of basic mathematical
and statistical principles. This process is somewhat similar to a
pyramid process, only broader. Further, it is far more profitable for
all involved. Read on. Find out how this works.

Article adapted from S. Pypke:

"As you most probably have seen, the latest opportunity to
make lots of money is sweeping the internet. If you want to partake in
a perfectly legal opportunity to make up $50,000 in 4-6 weeks read on.

Skeptics keep reading. Keep an open mind. You're intelligent
if you're skeptical. This process works because of the formula. The
formula will make this pay.
This article will explain how to go about getting involved. If
you already know and just want to use the addresses please do. Those
of you who are new and have a mere $5.00 to invest read this entire
article carefully.
I am just an average person who enjoys the internet, and
making money. For months now I have been bombarded with this quick
money making opportunity and have always passed it off as being a
scam. Now I find that I really could use the money and it will be fun
too. So I said to myself even if it is a scam all I lost was $5.00, 5
envelopes and postage. I can cover that, and if it works, my life
we'll all be a lot better off. So lets begin...

FIRST,

Print this article now so you can refer to it as needed. What you need
to do is send $1 to each of the five addresses listed below. Get five
pieces of paper and on each one write: PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING
LIST, YOU ARE NUMBER X (Their number in this article). Place $1 in
each of those letters so that they cannot be seen if the letter is
held up to the light. Mail each letter with this comment and the $1 to
the following five people:

1. T. Distance 172 W.Haller E. Alton, IL 62024 USA

2. ACM Investments, PO Box 78, Eureka, CA 95502 USA

3. J. Gilbert, P.O. Box 1405, Lloydminster, AB., T9V 1K4 Canada

4. M. H. Brittain, 170 Hermitage Dr. Tullahoma, TN 37388 USA

5. D. Thomson, 7926-126a st Surrey BC v3w-7j9 Canada

You then place YOUR NAME at the #5 slot and move everybody up one (ie
#5 becomes #4, #4 becomes #3 and so on. The #1 that is listed in this
article will be removed completely because they have already been
through the cycle).

SECOND,

Now post the article to 200 newsgroups minimum (instructions will
follow on how to post). That is all folks. No kidding!! Now within
7 days you should start getting money in the mail.
It is shocking! My first week I made $28. By the end of the second
week I had over $1,000!! The third week resulted in over $10,000! And
now after four weeks I have made nearly $42,000!!! I am laughing as I
write this because I still can't believe this.

HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS: Out of every 200 postings, lets say I only
receive 5 replies (which is very low). So that means I made $5 when my
name was #5. Hey, I broke even. Now say each of those 5 people post to
200 newsgroups, now with your name at #4, which is a total of 1,000
postings, excluding your 200. At the same rate 50 people now send you
$1. Another free $50!! These 50 people each post to 200 groups with
your name at #3, thats 10,000 postings! Average return is 500 at $1
each = $500 for you. Those people make 200 postings each which leads
to $5,000. And finally 5000 people make 200 postings with YOUR NAME

AT # 1. THAT'S A POTENTIAL RETURN OF $50,000!!!! NOW YOUR NAME DROPS
OFF THE LIST.

THIS IS THE RESULT:
IF ONLY 5 PEOPLE RESPOND TO EACH 200 POSTINGS. IF EVERYONE POSTED
TO MORE THAN 200 WHO KNOWS WHAT THE POTENTIAL RETURN COULD BE.

So have fun, be honest. Remember, even if you get nothing, you only
lost $5. And as the old saying goes..."You can't win if you don't
play"

While I still have your attention let me explain how to post to at
least 200 newsgroups. Mind you it will only work if you follow the
instructions exactly. If you put your name on the list without sending
out the money, you will not see significant results. By sending the
money you are distributing your name to those already in the cycle who
then may choose your name when they start a new cycle with 5 new
random names. If you are honest you will be rewarded. Thats a promise!

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO POST USING NETSCAPE 3.0

1. Click on any newsgroup like you usually would, then click on
"TO:NEWS" in upper right hand corner. This will bring up a message box
to type this article in.

2. Leave the message box like it is, don't maximize it. In Subject
box type something flashy like "$$$CASH READ HERE$$$".

3. Tab once and you are ready to type in the body of the box.
Retype this article but with your name inserted in slot #5 and the
others moved up as I directed. Remember the #1 in this article will be
removed in yours.

S. Pypke tells people to retype the article. This may not be
necessary. Try this: highlight the article with a mouse (or click edit
and click select all). Then, click edit, click copy. Then, go to
notepad, or Word, or WordPad, or Wordperfect. Click paste.
Save it from there.

To post, highlight from notepad. Click copy. Go to the
mail section to post, click paste. Go on from there. This will make it
easier.

4. When you are done retyping this whole article with the proper
changes, click on FILE in this message box (it is right above SEND).
Click on SAVE AS under FILE (make sure your in the newsgroup message
window, not where it says Netscape News) Save your file as a text file
to your C: or A: drive. DO NOT SEND OR POST YOUR ARTICLE UNTIL YOU
DO THIS!!! Once saved move to next step.

5. To post to at least 200 newsgroups do the following. You can
post to more which will bring you more money but 200 is the bare
minimum. Go to a newsgroup you want to post in. Click on "TO NEWS".
Write your subject just like you did when you retyped this article.
Hit tab once.

Now click ATTACHMENT.
Another box comes up. Find your file where you saved it. Highlight the
file and click "OPEN". Now click OK. If you did this right you should
see the file name in the Attachments box in shaded letters.

6. NOW JUST CLICK SEND. Do this to at least 200 newsgroups (there
are over 18,000) Each time it takes no more than 30 seconds so once
you have retyped the article its easy.

INSRTRUCTIONS FOR EXPLORER

1. Holding down the left mouse button, highlight this article.. Then
press "CRTL" key and "C" at same time to copy this article.

2. Print this article for reference.

3. Go to Newsgroups and press "POST AN ARTICLE", a window will
open. Type your headline in the subject area and click in the large
window below.

4. Press "CRTL" and "V" and the article will be placed in the
window. If you want to edit the article, do so and then highlight and
copy it again. Now every time you want to post the article in a new
newsgroup just do the "CRTL" and "V" command and press Post"
Remember, you can't lose! (Well, at the very most $5 and a few
envelopes and stamps)

Best of luck to you!!

OPPORTUNITY IS NEVER LOST IT SIMPLEY GOES
TO THOSE WHO ARE READY FOR IT.

If you don't do this you'll wonder about it forever! IT WORKS!!