* A special attration at this year's Eleventh Annual Conference on
Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques, SIGGRAPH'84, will
be a 10 minute OMNIMAX film of computer generated animation.
The film is being produced by SIGGRAPH'84 as a special feature of
the year's conference. The film will be shown at the Museum of
Science and Technology in St. Paul. (mwhe...@watcgl.uucp)
* The AIC (international organization for the study of all aspects
of colour) is proposing to have its interim meeting in central
Canada (Toronto is the first site suggested; others are possible.)
sometime in the early summer of 1986. The proposed topic for the
meeting is the use of colour in VDU's/computer graphics, and they
hope that the meeting can serve as an opportunity for people in
computer graphics to establish personal and/or working relationships
with people working in more traditional aspects of colour science.
* ANSI (X3J2) graphics standard binding for Basic.
war...@orca.uucp is a delegate, and welcomes comments and further
* GKS draft published in latest issue of SIGGRAPH Computer Graphics
* Device Driver for the Raster Technologies Model One/40?
* User reactions to NAPLPS? [contact: gu...@west44.UUCP]
* Suggestions for an appropriate name for a digitizer "puck".
* Any pointers to software available for UNIX that can speak HP-GL
(such as used by the HP-7470 and HP-7475 plotters)?