How to connect remote server (sdpy) to pagespeed: X-PSA-Optimize-For-SPDY

Sbas

Dec 27, 2013, 8:36:00 AM12/27/13
to mod-spdy...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have been strugling with connecting my Server1 (apache, mod_proxy, openssl, spdy > varnish cache) to my Server2 which runs apache/php/mod_pagespeed. The documentation states

>>mod_pagespeed will consider a request to be using SPDY if it either:
  • Is a SPDY request handled by mod_spdy.
  • The request has the header X-PSA-Optimize-For-SPDY set, with any value. If you are using a separate proxy to terminate your SPDY connections, configuring it to set this header will therefore permit the use of this feature.<<

But I have a hard time getting SPDY configured so that it passes the header for SDPY clients and doesn't for none spdy clients as it does not recognise the request als SPDY enabled.

Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

Best regards,