Unable to install mod_spdy on Ubuntu

Wouter B

Jan 15, 2014, 4:09:57 PM1/15/14
to mod-spdy...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm trying to install mod_spy on Ubuntu, but no luck so far.

# dpkg -i mod-spdy-*.deb
Selecting previously unselected package mod-spdy-beta.
(Reading database ... 65585 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking mod-spdy-beta (from mod-spdy-beta_current_amd64.deb) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of mod-spdy-beta:
 mod-spdy-beta depends on apache2.2-common; however:
  Package apache2.2-common is not installed.

dpkg: error processing mod-spdy-beta (--install):
 mod-spdy-beta

Weird thing is: I have Apache2 up and running on this server with no problems whatsoever. Any idea what is wrong and how to solve this?

tia!

Marcelo Fernandez

Jan 15, 2014, 7:17:24 PM1/15/14
to mod-spdy...@googlegroups.com
2014/1/15 Wouter B <wouter...@gmail.com>:
I guess you're using Ubuntu 13.10, which comes with apache 2.4, am I right?

If yes, you should compile mod_spdy, if not, what version of Ubuntu
are you using?

Regards
--
Marcelo F. Fernández