LiteSpeed Web Server

Jason Noblett

Mar 25, 2021, 8:21:49 AM3/25/21
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi Does the module work on LiteSpeed Web Servers?

Longinos

Mar 29, 2021, 3:12:10 AM3/29/21
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Hi
Seems that it is possible, see this:

Jason Noblett

Apr 2, 2021, 12:21:45 PM4/2/21
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Many thanks!

George Vasiliadis

Jan 19, 2022, 1:23:09 PM1/19/22
to mod-pagespeed-discuss
Yes, LSCACHE can run the mod_pagespeed BUT yuo have to be suspiciuos under this choice. The problems are hard and need to be experienced in depth to face all these problems. Im trying to warning you from my experience with this combination. Can you please post whats your expectations from this? I will try ti guide you or just to answer you for the most of.

MD SOHEL RANA SHAH

Jan 19, 2022, 6:08:09 PM1/19/22
to mod-pagesp...@googlegroups.com
I don’t understand, what is this